Saturday 19 August 2017

Recent Buys: You Dirty Scrub, Pacifica, Willow & White Candle Co, Shay & Blue


I came across You Dirty Scrub on Instagram - they're a Scottish brand founded by Jen Whyte. Their speciality is coffee scrubs but they've also got a range of delicious bath salts - Mint & Eucalyptus Bath Salts are beautiful - 100g costs only £3.49 making them a cost effective treat (the Orange & Rosemary ones I'm keeping for a forthcoming giveaway - watch this space!)


I love anything with coconut water so when I spotted this Pacifica Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic at Love Lula (236ml - £12.99) I had to have it! I do find it maybe a bit strong to use around my eyes but otherwise I love it!


Another Instagram find is Willow & White Candle Co which offer beautiful candles, reed diffusers and wax melts in popular scents. Expect a review soon!


I recently picked up a 2ml sample vial of one of Shay & Blue's new Extract of Parfum - Parfum Nashwa (£5) which is simply stunning. It has top notes of bergamot and neroli, a heart of cacao noir and coconut and base notes of musk and oud. Pick up your sample(s) HERE.

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment