Sunday 20 October 2013

SoukSouk October Beauty Box

My Souk Souk beauty box arrived yesterday. I'm really pleased with contents and was thrilled to feature in the little green magazine which accompanies the box.


Onto the contents:

Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Shampoo 60ml - this is worth £8 - I've wanted to try this brand for a while. Minty scented and free from sulphates, parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. It's good for coloured hair and can help to tame frizz.  I've tried this and the conditioner out and I really like them.

Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Conditioner 60ml (£8) - a rich mint scented conditioner which nourishes and conditions. This also get a huge thumbs up from me.

Bareskin Beauty Radiance Face Serum 15ml (£5.40) - a brand I've heard of but I've not tried any of its products.  Packed full of vitamins, mineral and essential fatty acids. It feels super moisturising on the skin and has a slightly spicy floral scent. Looking forward to trying this out. A full review will follow.

Sweet Cecily's Almond &  Avocado Face Cream 10ml - this is a mini try me size tin. I'm a huge fan of Sweet Cecily's already - see my review of Rose Body Butter and Mojito Flavour lip balm here. This cream is rich in vitamins A, D and E which makes in nourishing. Suitable for most skin types.

Avril Nail Lacquer in Hot Chocolate 7ml (£3.99) - this is 7-free varnish. Free from parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, toluene, xylene, camphor and rosin. A perfect shade for autumn.

I'm in the little green magazine "Welcome to our World" page absolutely made my day!


The products I picked to feature are well loved favourites:

Neom Complete Bliss Moroccan Blush Rose Organic Hand Cream review

SkinLikes Natural Deodorant review

Just Be Botanicals Tranquil Body & Massage Oil review

Wellgreen Lewes Rose Body Butter review

bodhi Mint Thé Bath & Shower Therapy review

PG Embrace EDP review

Did you get this month's box?  What are your thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. Oo another good box Hun! And yay for featuring xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my favourite beauty box! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. So happy for you! I love Mint The too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so pleased to see you when I opened the mag and your choices are fantastic, I am adding the P&G perfume to my wish list for Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Ana that means a lot. Pretty sure you'd love it x

      Delete
  4. I am so pleased with this months box. I am really enjoying the Radiance serum.
    Karen x

    http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite beauty box. I always find there are brands in it I've not tried before x

      Delete