Saturday 26 January 2013

Alterna Caviar Anti-Ageing Seasilk Color Hold Moisture Conditioner 40ml

I received this Alterna Seasilk Moisture Conditioner (40ml) in the Latest in Beauty - Pampering Stocking Filler Box.  Full size of 250ml retails around about £21.49.



It is simply gorgeous - a rich, beautifully fresh scented cream which leave hair soft, shiny. brightened and silky. Free from parabens, sulphates and other additives.  Suitable for mature, coloured and dry hair.

After washing your hair towel dry and massage into your hair and scalp.  Rinse.  I've found it a real luxury item to add to my hair care routine.  Have you used this or any other Alterna product?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing - I want to try alterna products, they are supposed to be excellent and you just confirmed it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would love it! I want to try the shampoo now! x

      Delete