Saturday 20 October 2012

October Favourites


These are my October favourites - 

Skinvelop - The Cleanser - an absolutely amazing cleanser - you can read my review here.  A brilliant product at a great price and really lovely to use.

Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Shampoo & Conditioner for fine hair - I received these in my Latest in Beauty Boxes (I loved the first box so much I bought another!).  These are really nice to use, have a great scent and are free from parabens, SLS etc.  They also seem to brighten up my highlights - which is nice!  A full review to follow on these.

Milla Maddern Body Cream - I have been sent a few items from this new brand to review (this will follow) but I am particularly loving this rich, beautifully scented cream.  Vitality is packed full of manuka honey, Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil, Juniper, Bergamot and Jasmine - making it a fruity floral.  It's uplifting and a joy to use! 

Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Body Lotion - I am in love with the intoxicating scent of this body lotion.  You can read my post about my Abahna haul here.

Sprout Vegan Lip Balm in Cocoa - this is absolutely gorgeous, melts on contact with the skin, love the smell and feel on my lips.  An absolute winner.  You can see my post here.

Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream with grapefruit and coriander - a Easy Living Magazine freebie.  Super-gorgeous!

What are you favourites this month?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh like the sound of the cleanser! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fabulous! You'd love it and such a great price too x

      Delete
  2. You always have so many nice things reviewed Sandra! It all looks gorgeous...particularly the Abahna...they have just started selling this in a motorway service station, of all places!!, near me...might have to try some! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Abahna is gorgeous - you'd love it x

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Skinvelop, but they sound like a great brand. I've also wanted to try Sprout for a while as they have such a great ethos and love their packaging, think they might be perfect my sensitive skin. Great post :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend both Skinvelop and Sprout x

      Delete
  4. Lovely favs, really want to try those Sprout lip balms! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have Cowshed! I've used products from them in the past too. Really lovely organic brand.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The hand cream is free with Easy Living magazine this month x

      Delete