I got my Latest in Beauty - The Editor's Picks Box yesterday. It cost £11.90 including P&P. It includes a full size Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Poppy Red.
I love how Latest in Beauty boxes are such great value for money. Here's what it includes:
- Pixi Succulent Lip Twin 12g in shade No.4 Poppy Red
- Melvita Nectar de Roses Moisturising Rose Nectar Face Cream 15ml
- Melvita Eau Fraiche Micellaire Water for Face and Eyes 35ml
- Elemis Sp@home Pro-Collagen Body Cream 50ml
- Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner 50ml
- Moa - the Green Balm - mini pot
- 2 x Yardley Peony EDT vials
- The Original Tanning Mitt - the only way to apply self-tan
Amazing value for money - no wonder these boxes sell out! I already love the Elemis Body Cream and I am keen to try the Melvita products as I really like this brand. Did you get this box? There is no inner box this time - the products are sent in the packing box. What are your thoughts?