Monday, 25 June 2012

June Empties


Here are my June empties:

Khiel's Hand Salve - got this in the Advent Calendar, smells of eucalyptus.  Enjoyed using it but unsure if I'd re-purchase though it worked really well.

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum - love this eye care product - have already bought another - it just works.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Cream - love this, have got a few of these from swaps and beauty boxes.  I reviewed the body cream here.

Kerastase Lait Vital 1 Conditioner - love Kerastase products so will probably buy this again as it lasts for ages.

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation sample pot - a great foundation will probably buy again at some point.

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash - one of my favourites, I'm on my last one.. sob.  I'd buy again.

Tropic Skin Revive Firming Nourishing Cream - I got this in a swap.  Loved it.  Would probably purchase it again in winter time as its a fairly rich cream and too heavy for my skin now.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser - mini sample - got a few uses of this.  Nice product but expensive to buy.

Bamford Geranium Bath Oil x 2 - One of my favourite bath oils - only got two left now so will probably buy full size at some point.

Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make Up Remover - a good budget buy - would re-purchase.

L'Occitane Desert Rose Ultra-Rich Body Cream sachet - really fab cream, very rich and smells good.  Have a full size tin of this still to use.  L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream - loved this cream - it was a magazine freebie.  Have another of these to use.  L'Occitane Divine Cream mini pot - really loved using this.  Looking for it in swaps/on ebay at the moment.  I also used a 1ml sachet of this too.  L'Occitane Divine Eyes - 1ml sachet - lovely.  Would consider purchasing in the future.  L'Occitane Baume des Yeux Eye Balm - 1ml sachet - enjoyed using this, would perhaps purchase.

Gielly Green Hand and Body Wash and Hand and Body Lotion - Loved these.  You can see my review here.

Sanctuary Hand Wash - nice hand wash and will probably pick this up again.

L'Oreal Everpure Shampoo and Conditioner sachet - really liked using these and would consider purchasing full size.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush.  I bought this with Xmas voucher.  A beautiful rose scented product.  I'd probably re-purchase but it is quite pricey.  You can read my review here.

Vaseline Aloe Fresh deodorant - a staple and this one works for me.

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Souffle Cream - love all Laura Mercier body lotions this is gorgeous, lightly scented with coconut and almond. Yum.

Iroisie Ultimate BB Cream sample sachet - this was from the latest Amarya box.  I struggled with this - didn't like the texture and I found it hard to spread on my skin.  So wouldn't purchase.

Japan Rose Bath salts - these were really nice - big pink salts which turned the bathwater pale pink.  Thanks Evelyn!

This Works Enjoy Multi-Tasking Lotion - I quite enjoyed using this lotion but wouldn't re-purchase as there are other lotions I prefer.

Pukka Radiance Serum 10ml and Pukka Deep Moisture Day Cream 10ml - I quite enjoyed using these products but I am unsure if I'd re-purchase.  The day cream was highly scented which put me off a bit.

YSL Waterproof Eye Pencil in simmering burgundy - absolutely love this although Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry is a good dupe.  Will probably buy again.

Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil - I didn't like the scent of this, it was too overpowering and it made my skin feel dry after use so wouldn't re-purchase.  Luckily this was just a trial size which cost £2.95.

Prada Candy Body Lotion - got this in my Xmas box set.  Nice to use but would prefer to save up for another bottle of perfume rather than buy the body lotion.

Aveda Stress-Fix Soaking Salts - love these, make you feel totally relaxed and great after a hard day.  Will definitely buy these again though I wish they were a bit cheaper!

Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturiser - nice product quite rich so I mainly used it at night.  Probably wouldn't purchase full size as its not really suited to my skin type.

Apivita Express Beauty Mask with grape - bought this from ebay.  Nice product.  See M&S now selling them online/instore so will probably pick this up again and I want to try the honey one.

RMK Cleansing Oil sachet - love this, got three uses from the sachet.  Will purchase this once I trawl through my numerous cleansers.

Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion - lovely coconut scent.  Nice lotion to use but prefer the body oil in the range which came in Joliebox.

What have you been using up?

18 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much stuff you've used up in one month! Lol. I have saved up 3 months worth of stuff just to make an empties post. Mind you, it's good for making me try to use stuff up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) most stuff I've just been finishing up over a period of time like the Lush product x

      Delete
  2. wow you've got through a lot this month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) quite a lot are small items x

      Delete
  3. great empties :) I love Ro's Argan, but as you said, it's really pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It just smells so good :) x

      Delete
  4. great post! I also really like the Ro's Argan but only ever buy it for a treat because it's expensive. I need to photograph my empties soon xx

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love seeing your empties x

      Delete
  5. I love reading your empties posts! I still haven't tried any of the Laura Mercier Body products but I hear so many raves about them and the scents sound gorgeous. Like the sound of the YSL eye pencil too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my favourite LM are creme brulee and almond coconut milk. The YSL eye pencil is the best I've ever used x

      Delete
  6. Great post! I really like your blog!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) just followed you back x

      Delete
  7. I love your "empties" posts, they're probably my favurite kind of posts, I'm so nosey! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love empties posts too x

      Delete
  8. love empties post as well! June went quite fast! I'm barely getting into posting my June used up- not quite as many but used some good stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) will check your post out x

      Delete
  9. I love the Aveda Stress fix bath salts. They're so relaxing and I love the smell! Nice blog :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they! Must re-purchase at some point. Thank you x

      Delete