Wednesday 22 February 2012

Pai Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream 30ml



I received this 80% organic face cream in Pai's monthly prize draw for newsletter subscribers which you can read about here.

Packaged in a glass bottle with pump top.  This cream is lightly scented with geranium and thistle.  It really suits my combination skin, has a light texture and is easily absorbed. Balances redness and reduces pores.  It mattifies instantly so you can put make up on straight away.  Also great for sensitive skin types.  Retails at £24 for 30ml.  I'll definitely purchase it at some point.


You can see the website here.


14 comments:

  1. Have never tried Pai so thanks for the info xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it. The cleanser/toner is fab too x

      Delete
  2. I have just recently found out this brand, Pia, so I'm happy to see another blog post on it. I adore products with geranium essential oil in them. Its a fabulous all round skin oil.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pai. All the products are really effective, I've already reviewed the cleanser and toner x

      Delete
  3. Do you think it would work for very dry skin too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a moisturiser for sensitive skin - Chamomile & Rosehip and one for dry/mature - Macademia & Rose and one for normal/dry - Avocado & Jojoba.

      The website is http://www.paiskincare.com/ x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try something from Pai. This sounds just ideal for me but I'm worried about the geranium scent... Is it really strong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too scented but you can buy trial packs from the website and then you're not wasting money check out the link - you just pay £1 plus postage http://www.paiskincare.com/pai-trial-pack-11

      Delete
  5. I've heard a lot about Pai but have yet to try anything. This sounds really good.
    x

    ReplyDelete