Sunday 26 February 2012

Lipstick Fridays Blog Sale

I had some credit in my paypal account so bought this from Lipstick Friday's blog sale.  I do love Bath & Body Works.  We used to have a shop here and I was in it just about every day!



I got this Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Trio - Triple Moisture Body Cream (226g), Anti-Bac Moisturising Hand Lotion and Anti-Bac Hand Gel 29ml.  You can see Lipstick Fridays blog sale here.  Check out her blog too - its fab!

I paid £5 for all plus P&P and love all the products! x


p.s. oops another body lotion!

14 comments:

  1. looks like an absolute bargain!xx

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You should check out the blog sale x

      Delete
  2. My mother-in-law had so many bath and body lotion cream and she give three body cream which is love it the smell...enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting and useful blog. following as well sweetie!

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! following you back, your blog is fab x

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for blogging about this xx that was lovely of you xx the Tom ford lippy is still available if your feeling tempted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! :) Oh so tempted! I own one in Indian Rose and I so love it x

      Delete
  5. This scent sounds gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me a bit of the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee but not as sweet but a fraction of the price x

      Delete
  6. I loooove this scent! My favourite from Bath & Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love any scent from bath & body works x

      Delete