Sunday 12 February 2012

Just Be Anti-Ageing Facial

I recently went for a Just Be Anti-Ageing Facial.  A luxurious treatment which uses a range of products created by Gail Bryden the founder of Just Be.

The treatment starts by being asked a few questions about your skin and how it feels at the moment.  You then choose your oil (for the neck and shoulder massage - pure bliss!) and your toner out of a choice of two.

I chose Just be Happy (a blend of pink grapefruit, Lime and Bergamot Essential Oils with Coconut Oil) and Just be Toned Refreshing Toner (with basil and chamomile Essential Oils).

The treatment room is gorgeous!  Very restful and tranquil bringing a feeling of calm (the bed is heated - so easy to drop off!)


Just before the treatment you get to smell your oil inhaling deeply for feelings of calm and relaxation.

The facial starts with a double deep cleanse using Just be Cleansed - a rich, nourishing balm cleanser scented with geranium, bourbon and petigrain - I own this already and can highly recommend it especially for removing waterproof mascara.  It is removed with a warm cloth.

Your skin is then misted with your chosen toner.

Next, a pressure point massage using Just be Hydrated, a hydrating serum.  The massage stimulates circulation and helps to eliminate toxins and plump up skin.  

An amazing neck & shoulder massage follows using the Just Be Happy Oil chosen earlier and finally the facial is finished with Just be Radiant Treatment Oil and Just Be Soft Lip Balm. 

My skin glowed and looked so healthy after this treatment.  It costs £45 for 45 minutes.  Gail also does various massage treatments.  You can read more about these here.  I am tempted by the Hawaiian style Lomi Lomi massage next!

Check out the online shop for all the products used in my facial. There are also gorgeous treatment candles which when melted can be poured directly onto the skin for massage and amazing body butters.  You can see the shop here.





15 comments:

  1. haven't try facial treatment. i only heard to help your skin glow... but i think, this is fun and the product look nice in the photo... enjoy your sunday... take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you should! They are great for your skin and so relaxing, enjoy your Sunday too x

      Delete
  2. Owww sounds wonderful and so relaxing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was gorgeous! I want to go every month ;) x

      Delete
  3. I'm an aromatherapist, so that treatment sounds divine. I think I would go with the Just Be Happy blend as well, since I love the family of citrus essential oils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really gorgeous, my skin felt amazing afterwards. x

      Delete
  4. mmmm this sounds heavenly... I should book myself a facial somewhere fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following!
    Followed you back :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to my one hour facial with massage every 6 weeks. Doesn't your skin feel so good after getting one?! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must make this more regular! I love a facial so much x

      Delete