Friday 12 May 2017

[M] Botanicals: Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle


I've been trying the absolutely exquisite artisan [M] Botanicals Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle (£15 - burn time 20-25 hours)* and I can honestly say it's one of the nicest scented candles I've ever used. 

It has a beautiful deep rose scent with a touch of smokey, woody Oud and I think it's the perfect combination. Essential oils and fine fragrance molecules are combined with 100% Vegetable and Soy Wax.

The candles are handmade in small batches with love and care. I love the simple but pretty recyclable packaging.



Other scents available are: Warm Lemongrass and Wild Grown Mint. Buy yours HERE - both of these scents appeal to me too.

I recently reviewed the mini [M] box sampler. See my review HERE. Have you tried any products from [M] Botanicals?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment