Friday 17 February 2017

Tropic Skincare: So Sleepy Collection




I've been testing out Tropic Skincare's So Sleepy Collection* (£10) which is a limited edition duo which helps you get the perfect night's sleep. The duo contains a 15ml Pillow Mist and a 5ml Temple Roll-On.

I recently reviewed their fabulous Super Greens Nutrient Boost Serum* so I had high hopes for the So Sleepy Collection*.

The duo are very effective in aiding a restful night's sleep.  Essential oils of Rosewood, Vanilla and Lavender soothe the mind, helping restless thoughts to be forgotten and to help you to sleep soundly and to awaken feeling refreshed and ready to go.

To use: Spray 2-3 pumps of the Pillow Mist on your pillow. Apply the roll-on to your temples and wrists just before bed.

The blend is really lovely and the duo really works. It is a Limited Edition duo so if you fancy it you should buy it now!

*complimentary - all thoughts are genuine - I love this duo!

1 comment:

  1. I bought one because I do have sleep problems and I am still wainting for this to arrive in Portugal for like 3 weeks I think. They had to sent again because It got lost. Hope it is worth all this wainting.

    ReplyDelete