Wednesday 1 February 2017

Love Lula Beauty Box: January 2017

January's Love Lula Beauty Box* is worth £37 and stuffed full of great products including two full sizes. Sign up HERE (UK - £12.50 a month, International - 3 months for £52.50).


So what's inside:

Balm Balm Face Balm (Rose Geranium) 30ml (£8.95) which is 100% organic and can be used on the face, lips, feet, elbows, knees, flyaways. It smells gorgeous too (and I adore a multi-use product!)

Laidbare Pack your Bags Lighten & Tighten Eye Cream 30ml which is another full size product and worth £7.99. I'm looking forward to trying this as I've not really tried much from Laidbare (I do however adore their Butter me Up Organic Shea Body Butter).

From REN there is EverCalm Day Cream 15ml (travel size) which is formulated to care for sensitive and reactive skin.

Also inside is a 60ml trial size of John Masters Organics Evening Primrose Shampoo (worth £5.50). I'm already a fan and this is a great travel or try me size.

The final item is Bergamot & Green Tea Body Silk from Apple & Bears (a brand I've not tried before) (£6 - 50ml) which is exclusive to Love Lula. Again, looking forward to trying.

What are your thoughts on the contents?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. All thoughts are genuine - I'm especially looking forward to trying new to me products by Laidbare and Apple & Bears.

4 comments:

  1. I liked everything about January's Beauty box. I'd never used John Masters products before but like it very much.
    Loved all the products actually, especially as they don't contain any nasties.
    You always create very well presented reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try their Rose & Apricot Hair Milk - it's one of my favourite leave-in products. I thought it was a great box and thanks so much x

      Delete
  2. Yet another great box with some great products to try out. I can't wait to see what's in Februarys Love Lula box.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Me too looking forward to it. x

      Delete