Saturday 4 February 2017

Daisy & Mallow Botanical Apothecary

I first tried Daisy & Mallow last year when I purchased their Rose & Mallow Facial Scrub from Sujet de Vert (review).

I've been testing out some other products in the range and have found them equally as good. The products are made with love and care by Jane.



The products are simply but beautifully packaged with all packaging being recyclable.


Jane sent me a sample of her Wildflower Cleansing Grains* which gently exfoliate the skin. They contain ingredients such as Oats to soothe and exfoliate, Rose, Calendula, Cornflower and Chamomile flowers tone, soothe and balance. Marshmallow root softens and heals while French red clay draws out impurities.

To use: add water to a small spoonful of grains in the palm of your hand and mix it into a paste. Massage onto the skin before rinsing. It can also be used as a mask leaving on the skin for 15-20 minutes before rinsing. It is a bit of a faff to mix it up but it leaves the skin glowing and healthy.

Nourishing Facial Serum* (10ml rollerball - £8) deeply nourishes and regenerates the skin. It's packed full of good things for the skin including Rosehip Seed, Jojoba, Argan, Moringa, Evening Primrose, Pomegranate Seed, Tamanu Seed, Sea Buckthorn and Wild Carrot Seed Oil. 

To use: massage a small amount into the skin. I love this! It revitalises and treats and is great for ageing skin leaving it glowing.


Oh this tea! Is quite wonderful and probably the best Chai* (60g - £5.50) I've ever tasted! The addition of rose petals takes this tea to another level! It contains Ceylon and Assam Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Rose Petals, Pink Peppercorns, Ginger Root and Vanilla Pod.

To use: warm a couple of teaspoons in half milk, half water for a warming rosy cuppa.


I adore baths and these salts take bathing to another level! I can't actually find the Ylang Ylang and Cardamon Salts* online any more (but they were gorgeous). The Fir Forest Bath Salts* (140g - £4.50 - 2 baths) make for a bracing soak. The scent is woody and balsamic and these help the body relax. Great to use after exercise or a hike as they ease aches and pains.

To use: pour half the pack into your bath before jumping in.

I've loved all of these products and have my eye on a couple of others in the range.  Have you tried any Daisy & Mallow products? If so, what's your favourite?

*complimentary 

4 comments:

  1. It is a new product to me, but I have ordered a sample of the serum.
    It looks great to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I hope you enjoy it (sure you will!) The brand is lovely.

      Delete
  2. The cleansing grains sound great for delicate skin and the ingredients in each product sound excellent! Loving the rustic packaging, too. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are just exquisite Emma. I'm sure you'd love. And the teas delicious x

      Delete