Saturday 25 February 2017

February: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving this month:


I got a beautiful box of goodies* from Tropic Natural Skincare which as well as being very generous made me smile! Expect a review of their GOOD SKIN DAY Resurfacing Serum* early in March - it's fantastic! You can see my review of SUPER GREENS Nutrient Boost Serum* HERE and their Limited Edition SO SLEEPY Pillow Collection* HERE.


I've also loved a few books this month including Susi Holliday's The Damsel Fly which you can pick up from Amazon where it's currently 99p for the kindle copy.


Sealskin* by Su Bristow is one of the most magical books I've ever read - see my review of this next week. 



I've also been testing out a beautiful Face Oil* from Silvan Skincare again a review is forthcoming!


I love trying new brands and when Herbal Forest approached me and asked if I'd like to try some of their products* - of course I jumped at the chance. Again expect reviews soon! Chai flavour Lip Balm is amazing!


I'm going to embark on a healthier March so I'll be kick starting my regime with Pukka's Clean Me Green Organic Wellbeing Kit*.




So it's just as well I got a lovely lunch in yesterday at our local Tapas Restaurant Malvarosa before the diet kicks in!




What have you been loving in February?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment