Thursday 19 May 2016

PHB Ethical Beauty

I'm unsure why I've only just tried this amazing brand. It could be I overlooked it as the packaging is rather plain - I'm just not sure but I definitely want to try more!

PHB Ethical Beauty (Pure. Handmade. British) was founded by British Entrepreneur, Rose Brown. The business is family run and products are hand made in the UK. I love companies that give back - PHB give 20% of net profits to charity to help improve the lives of people and animals in the UK.

100% naturally derived ingredients and many ingredients used are certified organic. Products contain no alcohol, SLS, PEGs, Petrochemicals, Palm Oil, Formaldehyde, DEA, TEA, Phthalates or synthetic fragrances. Packaging is eco-friendly and recyclable.




Hair Conditioning Mask with Monoi de Tahiti (100ml - £14.50) nourishes and conditions as well as smelling amazing! Use on out of condition, dry, damaged, coloured and dull hair. Organic Oat Complex restores, repairs and hair is left super shiny, soft and healthy. 

To use: 

For Fine hair: massage into wet hair, leave 3-5 minutes before shampooing
Normal/Dry hair: use as post-shampoo treatment, leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing. Can also be left on overnight for dry/damaged hair.

The second item I bought is Anti-Ageing Moisturiser with Monoi Oil & Gardenia (50ml - £18.95) which is honestly one of the nicest moisturisers I've ever used. It smells simply divine and absorbs instantly onto the skin leaving it feeling comfortable and moisturised.

To use: apply in circular motions to the face and neck.

I've been really impressed with these products both quality, value and how effective they are. Pick yours up HERE or HERE.

What are your favourite products from the brand?

6 comments:

  1. The hair conditioning mask sounds gorgeous. The only problem for me with post-shampoo treatments is having to get out of the shower while they work. I get cold. It's why I prefer pre-wash treatments, though of course then you're applying product to dirty hair (in my case)! I hope all is well Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely! Thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also adore handmade cosmetics:)

    ReplyDelete