Saturday 28 May 2016

ABW: A Beautiful Box: S/S '16 Sampler

As ever the S/S box from a beautiful world sold out in record time. Mine arrived yesterday. (It costs £20 plus P&P). I added a Schmidt's deodorant to my order which I wanted and it meant I didn't need to pay P&P (P&P is free on orders over £30).


So what's inside:


The first thing that jumped out at me was new to me brand Skinnamon and inside is a single use pouch of Renew Body Scrub with Orange Sea Salt + Himalayan Apricot. The range comes all the way from NYC and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Next I was delighted to see Josh Rosebrook's Hydrating Accelerator 60ml (and worth £19.95!) I've been wanting to try this for a while. Expect a full review soon.

I'm a huge, huge fan of Skin & Tonic and their STEAM CLEAN is always in my stash. So this is a very welcome addition to the box. This is a 15g travel/try me size pot and worth £11.

Also from Skin & Tonic is their Naked Lip Balm which is full size and worth £3.50. I've tried their Peppermint one before and loved it.

From YTTP there is a small pot of their Kale + Spinach, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid Age Prevention Moisture Cream which I can't wait to try. I absolutely love the cleanser and serum from the range (review).

The final beauty item is a 15ml shaker pot of Yarok's Feed Your Style Dry Shampoo which I'm happy to see in the box as I've not yet found the "perfect" one.

We are also treated to a cute Esmie mini notebook (the brand is yet to launch at ABW) and a code for 10% off a future purchase.


See my review of the Schmidt's deodorants HERE. The one I picked up is in my favourite scent.

Did you pick up a box? What are your thoughts as to the contents?

5 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this box before but it sounds fab, I really want to try Skin + Tonic's products!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's out twice a year - you can join the waitlist (to be one of the first to know when the box goes live) now for A/W x

      Delete
  2. I think you will love the YTTP cream, so good for summer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Ana! It's finished and I now want FS! X

      Delete
  3. Fab box! I want to try more Skin & Tonic xx

    ReplyDelete