Friday 20 May 2016

Content Beauty & Wellbeing: Beauty Wishlist #1

I'm always seeing beauty products I want so I've decided to start a new series. Here's some of my current wishlist items all from Content Beauty & Wellbeing which is situated in Marylebone, London (and one of my favourite shops to visit).



Less is More Rose Serum (30ml - £26) - I've had my eye on this for a while. A serum which repairs and moisturises the hair, is great for dry, brittle and frizzy hair and treats scalp problems. It sounds like it would smell gorgeous! With Rose Damascea and Sicilian Tangerine.


de Mamiel Salvation Body Oil (200ml - £75) - I have had the pleasure of trying this lovely body oil before as a 30ml sample size. I'd just like a full size bottle in my stash! Rich and luxe it's scented with Ylang Ylang, Rosewood and Jasmine and deeply nourishes the skin while relaxing and calming the mind.


Kypris Beauty Elixir I 1000 Roses (47ml - £189) - again, I've tried a sample of this (link) and it's a must have for any rose lover. Simply lush.



Sweet Virtues Chocolate Nut Butter (170g - £5.95) - having just found out I love Sweet Virtues chocolates I'm kind of sure I'd love this! Rich in vitamins and super food ingredients it contains raw cacao, chia seeds, coconut nectar, ginseng and almonds.


Skin & Tonic COCO MASK (50g - £22) - I'm a huge fan of the minty STEAM CLEAN cleansing balm (and everything else I've tried from the brand). This powdered mask can be mixed with water, raw honey and yoghurt for a hydrating mask.


Lina Hanson Satori Perfume Oil (8ml - £75) - a scent which awakens the senses. It contains vanilla, sandalwood, Japanese yuzu and ginger. Sounds so lush!

What's on your wishlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment