Tuesday 16 February 2016

Recent Purchases

Here's my recent purchases. I'll review them more fully shortly:



I couldn't resist this little set from Neal's Yard Remedies (£20) which includes a bath oil & massage oil (9ml each) in Soothing, Rose & Pomegranate and Geranium & Orange. It's the perfect treat/gift.


I recently came across Memento Scents, a botanical vegan perfumery. I picked up three solid perfumes and was sent one of the new roller-ball scents* to review.


SpaceNK were recently offering a free goody bag with a £20 spend - I couldn't resist and picked up my first Diptyque Candle. I chose the gorgeous Tubereuse which is the most intoxicating and expensive floral perfume in the world. The scent is a deep lush floral which scents the whole room.


I've been working my way through the scents I received in my 4160Tuesdays Advent Calendar (review) and the two I've gone onto buy so far are the gorgeous London 1969 and Raw Silk & Red Roses.


I used Roullier White's fantastic sample service to try Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 before purchasing the travel size (30ml - £27) at Cult Beauty. It's an amazing scent which works with your chemistry so it smells differently on everyone. Two people have asked me so far what's that smell!

Have you bought any beauty products lately?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. Would love to try Diptyque candles! Just so expensive I can't bring myself to make the splurge xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely exquisite. I'm glad I did ;) x

      Delete