As soon as I saw the latest box (3rd editon) of the Pure Natural Box I wanted it. I couldn't really justify it...until I saw founder Rebecca was offering two free treats with any purchase on #RandomActOfKindnessDay..you can guess what happened next.
I picked my box up from the Post Office on Tuesday. It's packaged in a recycled and recyclable outer box. Inside is a "use-again" box. The information card, and postal label are 100% recycled card and is biodegradable.
Costing £25 plus £3.95 P&P (local pick up/drop off is available which I always think is a great idea)
My two extra luxe treats are: 50ml Green & Spring Relaxing Body Lotion and The Rose Tree Cleansing Butter Carrot & Mango sample pot (have used both of these before and loved them).
Inside the box are 6 products which are worth over £60. They are all natural and organic and paraben free:
- Full Size Angela Langford Angel Eyes Nourishing Eye Oil 10ml
- Full Size Southsea Bathing Hut Botanical Steam 125ml
- Full Size Hippy Paste Natural Deodorant in Lavender 60g
- Botanicals Organic Indulgence Body Oil 50ml
- The Rose Tree Luxury Travel Size Candle in No.1 75g
- Just for Tummies - 3 x Tea Pyramids
I think it's a brilliant box this quarter and I'm looking forward to trying everything out. What are your thoughts?