Tuesday 1 December 2015

Advent Calendars: YOU Beauty, M&S & 4160 Tuesdays

I have ended up with 3 Advent Calendars! I wasn't going to have any this year but I received an email offering a tenner off the YOU Beauty one a few weeks ago (and I got free delivery as a monthly member) making it a bargainous £49.95. I just couldn't resist!



I got my second one quite by accident (shopping in M&S with hubby who very kindly paid for it) I spotted two left (there was a mad dash for them online) and armed with a 20% off voucher picked up REN's Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil (£30) and the said calendar for £44. Bargain!


My third one is a truly indulgent treat (and I blame my friend Julie for sending me the link haha!). 4160 Tuesdays made only 21 Perfume Advent Calendars (£75 plus P&P) and I got the last one (yes really) a mini bottle (2.25ml) is packaged into each rainbow envelopes for 25 days...also inside each envelope is a story..really looking forward to this one! It is exquisitely packaged too.





I will be gifting on a few bits (as both the YOU Beauty & M&S one have a few things I won't use). Which will help with the guilt factor!

Here's what I received in all 3 today:

In YOU Beauty there was a 50ml full size of NUXE Masque Creme Fraiche which is suitable for all skin types. It will soothe and hydrate the skin. I've got a feeling I've tried this before and really liked it.


Inside M&S is 40ml tube of Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer in Geranium & Neroli scent. Huge fan of the original so know I'm going to love this.


And in my 4160 Tuesdays one is a 2.25ml vial of best selling The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) which has an initial lemon hit before mellowing down with woods, amber and vanilla. I love that the vial is a decent size and I'll be able to get a good few uses from it.





I'm not going to do a post everyday but I will keep you updated on a weekly basis.  Also check out my Instagram for daily updates (@_beautybalm) or twitter @Beauty_Balm.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so lucky to have three amazing advent calendars. I’m really intrigued by the perfume one, sounds like a great idea! I’ve had a couple of beauty advent calendars in the past and my all-time fav was the Boots original one which included different brands you can find in Boots. This year I have two and one I won in a competition, I’ve done a little blog post about it! I love the excitement of waking up to an advent door, it’s a perfect start to my day! Fab post!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was never expecting that! The perfume one seems really good with good sized samples - I'll definitely get a few tries to see if I like or not. Will check your blog post out. Thanks x

      Delete