Monday 28 December 2015

Lately I've been Loving: December

I've been loving having 3 advent calendars to open each day! It's been a real luxury! My absolute favourite has been the sneaky wee extra one by 4160Tuesdays. It's been a real treat to have a new perfume for 25 days in December.  Some I already know I'll be buying full size with some I still need to test out fuller.

Day 1
(YOU Beauty, M&S, 4160Tuesdays)

Day 24
(YOU Beauty, M&S, 4160Tuesdays)

You can see what I received on the first day in more detail HERE, on days 1-67-15 and 16-24




It was really fab to discover Lucky Cloud Skincare at a shop local to me. See my post about Cahoots HERE. The Sweet Orange & Vanilla scent is just gorgeous and the balm is my absolute favourite.




Discovering gorgeous Letterbox Gifts - see my posts HERE and HERE. Excited to hear there will be new boxes out next year. If this was a monthly subscription box I'd be at the top of the queue!



We had an absolutely delicious meal for David's birthday at the beginning of December at Ondine. As ever the food and service were amazing - we always treat ourselves to Oysters! Can't wait to go back to try the Grand Fruits of the Sea.


December saw me dine twice (Christmas menu) at Foresters Guild, a local pub with food. Both times I ate the same and both times it was delicious! Pic below is of the salmon starter.


I received some fab Christmas presents including this perfume by Miller Harris which I first tried in London in October. Review will follow.


What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment