Saturday 11 October 2014

Love Lula Beauty Box - October


This month's Love Lula beauty box is jam packed!  

Here goes:

bodhi & birch Jasmine Falls Relaxing Bath & Shower Therapy 50ml - as you'll know I'm a huge bodhi & birch fan. See my review of this here.

Yes to Carrots Gentle Cleansing Wipes 10 wipes - I do sometimes use facial wipes (especially after a night out or on holiday). I recently tried the Yes to Blueberries wipes so looking forward to trying these ones out.

Green People Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator (review coming up on this shortly), Gentle Cleanse & Make up Remover (review) and two sachets of Purify & Hydrate Cream Cleanser & Line Eraser Lip & Eye.

Inika Organic Eyeliner in Black Caviar - a glide on and highly pigmented eyeliner with handy sharpner in the lid.

Dr Lipp Original Lip Balm mini - tried this a few times and handy size to pop in your handbag. 

John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Hair Milk sachet - tried this before and love it.  See my review here.

Did you get this box? What are your thoughts on the contents?

12 comments:

  1. Love John Masters Organics and have been itching to try INIKA. What do you think of the latter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree great brand! I've only tried their eyeshadows/brow definer before and I thought they were fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyeliner from Inika :) Am yet to try John Masters. Looks like a fab box this month xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try JM! I'm happy with it and pleased to try everything x

      Delete
  4. Ooh I bet bodhi & birch Jasmine Falls Relaxing Bath & Shower Therapy smells amazing, I love the scent of Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really great box! A fantastic mix of stuff. I recently tried the 'Yes To' range for the first time. I bought the Yes To Grapefruit wipes for skin brightening. I do use wipes at the gym as they're so convenient. These ones I have I do like and they were very good value (£3.99 for the pack I think). I also like John Masters. I've never used Dr Lipp though I think I've got the lip balm somewhere - came with last year's You Beauty advent calendar I believe? Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with the contents this month. There is a great mix. I've still got a few bits from that too x

      Delete
  6. This is such a good value box! Loads of stuff this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pleased with this month's box x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great isn't it! I tried the wipes as a pre-cleanse last night and they are fab. FS on the wishlist now x

      Delete