Monday, 24 March 2014

bare innocence: Essence of Vali: The Gift of Peaceful Sleep, Tealights & Jasmine & Orange Cocoa and Shea Butter



This little set* is an absolute must for anyone who finds it difficult to drop off into a peaceful night's sleep.  It contains 30ml Sleep Soothing Mist, 30ml Sleep Massage & Bath Oil and a mini vial of Sleep Concentrate.  See full details here.  This is a great introduction to the range or would be perfect as a gift.  I've been using the Massage & Bath Oil in my bath and then as a body moisturiser, misting the room with sleep soothing mist and then putting a drop of the sleep concentrate on my pillow which helps to ease myself into a deep sleep.





Lemon & Tea Tree Tealights* (3 - £4.50) made with environmentally friendly organic plant wax each with a burn time of 8 hours. The little glass holder can be used again.  A Light citrus scent with a hint of tea tree.


Jasmine & Orange Cocoa & Shea Butter Cream* (100ml - £8) a fluffy and rich butter which super moisturises the skin.  It smells simply gorgeous. Free from parabens and other chemicals and there no animal testing. It can also be used as a hand cream.

See the website here and see my review of Essence of Vali Massage & Bath Oils here.

*PR samples

8 comments:

  1. I could do with this. I've been waking on and off all night and then fully awake since 3.50am. Is it bad I don't feel tired? - I should do! Going to be running on empty by end of the day lol, it's been like this for a week or so.

    Kate | A British Sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would be perfect for you. There is nothing worse than when you can't sleep x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely set. I'm not the world's best sleeper so this sounds like something I need :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice packaging!....if this could prevent my little ones to call me at night and me waking up, that would be great !!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the products are fab. Awwh x

      Delete
  4. The body lotion sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete