Friday 14 December 2012

Elemis TSV


QVC had their usual amazing pre-Christmas Elemis TSV at the beginning of December.  A friend at work was ordering along with some of her friends so I joined in. QVC were offering money off and half price postage if you bought more than one set.  It worked out at £46.44 each including P&P instead of £46.48 plus £5.95 P&P.  A bargain!

Included in the set is:

Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml - RRP £29)
Quiet Mind Bath Elixir (300ml - RRP £21)
Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml - RRP £22)
Gentle Rose Exfoliator (50ml - RRP £27)
Pro-Radiance Marine Cream (30ml - £47 - this size is only available in gift sets)
Evening Blooms Soothing Body Oil - a new product - A QVC exclusive!
A make up bag

Did you pick up this set?  What are your thoughts?  Reviews will follow.

p.s. Friday's Makes, Bakes & Learns to follow.

8 comments:

  1. Elemis TSV's are always fab! And I love how they do QVC exclusives.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have gone for this if I had some spare cash, such a great set and value for money x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh that's a shame hopefully you'll get the next one. Fab value x

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited to get mine off my fiance for Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek I'm getting this from my partner for Christmas too! I've tried the cleanser and moisturiser before and love them. I can't get enough of Elemis - I'm getting their anniversary collection for Christmas too! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh lovely Christmas present! I love everything! x

      Delete