Tuesday 11 December 2012

BRIXI Bee Balm

I first came across this gorgeous balm on the Joliebox Blog.  I contacted Emy who owns BRIXI, a shop selling a mixture of old and new which is situated at Brixton Village arcade.

Emy outside the shop

I contacted Emy via Twitter @Brixi7 to ask if I could purchase a pot as I thought it sounded amazing - it is!

I chose to buy the small pot £4.50 plus £2 P&P.

Emy's mum (who is allergic to bees!) makes this gorgeous balm.  She keeps bees in four hives in Suffolk.  The balm is made with beeswax, liquid paraffin, rose & geranium essential oils and almond oil.

I've been using it mainly on my dry lips but it is also great for dry skin areas - hands, elbows, knees, feet and people have found it great for soothing burns and rashes.

My little pot will last for ages - but I'll definitely be back for more!



Have you used this balm before?

No comments:

Post a Comment