Saturday 17 November 2012

Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser 30ml


I received Essential Care's Creamy Coconut Cleanser (30ml - £6) in my November Amarya Box.  I'm already a fan of Essential Care's Rose Moisturiser and you can see my review here.

The cleanser is for normal to dry or mature skin.  My skin is more combination but it is loving this gentle and effective cleanser. It has quite a herbal scent - but this is quite light and it has grown on me since I've been using it - its my new night time favourite!  It contains Clary Sage, a herbaceous plant which is grown for its essential oils which are used in skincare, aromatherapy and perfumes.

A light lotion which sweeps away all make up including stubborn eye make up (no need for a separate eye make up remover).  It leaves the skin clean and refreshed with no tightness or dryness.  I've been removing it with a damp muslin cloth but it is suggested removing the cleanser with damp cotton pads.

It can also be applied to clean skin as a light moisturiser - you know how much I love a multi-purpose product!

Full size retails at £14.50 for 150ml and the size I got in the box £6 for 30ml.

Have you tried this cleanser?  Do you use Essential Care products?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't opened this yet but was excited to see a cleanser in the box, especially from essential care as their moisturisers really impressed me and have been a repurchase several times now. Loved this Amarya box! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their rose moisturiser, me too great box x

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking of trying this but everyone that reviews seems to suggest no coconut scent, I love coconut and I think the smell is going to disappoint me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great cleanser but I also was expecting it to be coconut scented! x

      Delete
  3. sounds really lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab and a great price as well as a lovely product x

      Delete