Saturday 10 December 2011

Days 9 and 10 - Lancome L'Absolu Nu Lip Colour and Lancome Genifique Yeux



Yesterday I got Lancome L'Absolu Nu Moisture Replenishing Bare Lip Colour in shade 302 (Voile de Rose).  It's a nice light colour and very moisturising on the lips. This is 1.42g.  A full size costs £21.

Today, I  got Lancome Genifique Yeux, an eye cream with a light gel texture (the kind of texture I like best in an eye cream).  Looking forward to trying this out as I don't know anything about this range.

P.S. Thanks so much to all my followers I am so excited to be nearing the dizzy heights of 100 followers! I really do appreciate it so much.  I am planning to do another giveaway in January and this will be international. x

5 comments:

  1. Love the mini lipstick, it looks so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a very pretty and fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Victoria, its really cute and a wearable colour x

    @mybeadifullife, its a lovely colour and quite moisturising on the lips x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the followers huni you really deserve it I love your blog!
    The colour of the Lippy looks lovely Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Claire Louise, thanks so much! I am made up! Love your blog too. Lippy colour is really natural and v moisturising x

    ReplyDelete