Thursday 22 December 2011

Day 22 - Lancome Teint Miracle


Today I got a really cute foundation Teint Miracle.  Its 5ml and in a really great shade 03 which suits my skin tone.  I've never tried any Lancome foundations so looking forward to trying this out.  The luxe mini bottle looks a bit like a nail polish!  On the website it says "helps re-create and boost the skin's luminosity.  Immediately the complexion appears flawless and fresher-looking".

I am so sad I have only 2 days left of the Advent Calendar.  I'd definitely love to buy it next year as I have found so many brands and products I love.

10 comments:

  1. You should review this one. I am curious about Lancome foundations.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Girlie Blogger, I'll give it a try and do a review. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your review on this!

    thank you for visiting my blog & leaving a comment! =)


    The Urban Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheUrbanUmbrella, I'll try it out, its a decent size sample so should be able to review! Enjoy reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite foundation. Hope you like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alex, looking forward to giving it a try x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my absolute fave foundation too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TheBristolBeautyBlog, will let you know how I get on with it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owww sounds good! Can't wait to see what you think I'm always on the hunt for a new foundation Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Claire Louise, I've tried it out once so far, good coverage but not too heavy makes the skin look radiant x

    ReplyDelete