Monday 12 December 2011

Day 12 - Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


Today I received Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  This is 4ml size.  Full size retails at £36 for 30ml.

I am keen to try this product as the website says "One night.  A few drops.  Younger looking skin by morning".  The elixir is paraben free and stuffed with essential oils, Omega 6 fatty acids and evening primrose oil.  Good for dry and dehydrated skin. (perfect for this time of year) The website says to apply 2-3 drops onto cleansed skin and massage in.  Can be used alone or with moisturiser.  I am loving these mini products! x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good :) I like how it can be used alone or with a moisturiser :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Claire Louise, I know, looking forward to trying it out x

    ReplyDelete