Saturday 20 January 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Restore, Soothe & Repair: January 2018

It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrives! The theme for January is Restore, Soothe & Repair. Sign up HERE (£21 plus £3.95 p&p). All brands give a voucher code for money off a subsequent purchase which is a nice added touch.

You can get 10% off your first box with code BEAUTYBALM10


Oh WOW this beauty box makes my heart sing! I love how everything is carefully selected and packaged. So what's inside:


I've now tried a couple of products from Siskyn (their Camellia & Safflower Hot Cloth Cleansing Oil and Elixir - Grapefruit & Sweet Fennel Toning Body Oil - reviews to come) which I loved so I've very high hopes for the gorgeous award winning Organic Frankincense & Jasmine Night Facial Oil 30ml which is worth £46! Again, a review will be forthcoming.


From (excited face) new to me brand Nadarra there is an Organic Lavender, Chamomile & Oat Bath Bag (£3.50) which contains a blend of organic lavender, chamomile and oats inside a organic cotton tea bag. This can be used as a foot soak or in the bath (and it can be used twice!). Looking forward to a relaxing soak.


And...another new to me brand is Ginger Stone. Founder Elly, is a Formula Botanica graduate which makes her range all that bit more exciting for me (as I've just started studying with them). Her Soothing Face Mask Shot (£5) is included this month and sounds fabulous. We also get the added bonus of a money off code. Again, a review will follow.


From beautiful Pink's Boutique there is a cute little petit Cuticle Oil (£6). I've used this before and it's lovely. It's stuffed full of nourishing ingredients which repair and care for damaged cuticles.


The day before my box arrived I very nearly bought this Rosemary Body Butter 25g (£6.50) from Ezape Naturals! The whipped butter melts on contact with warm skin and smells heavenly. I'm really looking forward to try it and a review will follow.


The final item (look how beautifully wrapped it is!) is from a brand I've heard of before but not tried any of their products.


From Pink & Green Skincare we have their Relax & Restore Bath Oil 50ml (£7.50) which helps you unwind and relax. The oil contains an uplifting blend of Bergamot, Lavender and Benzoin. Again, a review will follow.

An absolutely amazing January box! Thanks so much Paula!


Sign up for February HERE (you know you want to!) and get 10% off your first box with code BEAUTYBALM10.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Sandra this box makes me heart sing every month when it lands on my door step too, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! Such a goodie! Love it x

      Delete
  2. What A great blog post and wonderful pictures ! Thank you so much Sandra ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome Paula! The box is just SO good! x

      Delete