Saturday 27 January 2018

January Empties

I'm not going to use anything else up this month so here are my January empties:




Faith in Nature Grapefruit & Orange Shower Gel & Foam Bath 100ml - this came in the Holland & Barrett Advent Calendar and I really liked it's zesty freshness. It was great for a wake up call in my morning shower. Would buy full size.

Buff Natural Body Care NAKED Sea Salt Body Scrub Lovers' Blend 60ml - I absolutely loved this beautiful scented scrub which had the perfect amount of scrubbiness. See my review HERE. Sure to pick this up again.

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion 100ml - is one of my favourite bath time products. Luckily, just received another in January's Love Lula Beauty Box. See my review HERE.

Ishga Invigorating Body Oil 100ml* - I absolutely loved this! See my review HERE. I'll definitely buy at some point when my body oil stash reduces a bit.

AA Skincare Green Tea & Aloe Vera Soothing Cleansing Wipes - I don't use wipes very often but find them great to use after a night out or on holiday. I found these ones very gentle and I'll pick them up again.


Organic Trevarno Camomile & Lavender Bath & Body Oil 30ml which came in November's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I loved it so much I rushed out and bought full size. See my thoughts HERE. I'll pick it up again as I love it!

And...I finished two perfumes this month:

Miller Harris Vetiver Insolent EdP 50ml - which I simply love. I picked up a mini in their sale but I'll definitely buy full size soon (it's up there in my top 5). 

And another favourite Shay & Blue's Dandelion Fig 30ml (both hubby and friend Julie picked me up bottles for Christmas so I'm well stocked up - thanks both!) See my mini review HERE.

What have you been using up this month? 

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment