Thursday 18 January 2018

Organic Trevarno Skincare: Camomile & Lavender Bath & Body Oil + Try Me Sample Pack

I first tried this beautiful bath & body oil by Organic Trevarno in Skin Organic's Clean Beauty Box - Beauty Sleep in November. I found I loved the calming and soothing scent, so much so that when the sale was on after Christmas at Organic Trevarno I bought full size!

The full size (100ml - £14.50) comes boxed and inside is a pump which can be screwed onto the bottle (which makes for more economical use).


The bath & body oil is a nourishing and gentle mix of soothing and calming camomile and lavender along with olive and almond oils. Use in the bath, in massage or as a body oil. 

To use: as a bath oil add 1-2 pumps to to a running bathtub. As a body oil apply a small amount to the palms and massage onto the skin concentrating on dry patches.

I absolutely love it's soothing scent (it's perfect to use before bed for restful slumber).

I also picked up a Try-me Sample Pack which at £3 is incredible value! You pick 3 samples from a selection.  I chose Rose & Jojoba Moisturiser 10ml, Lavender & Geranium Cleansing Oil 5ml and Overnight Replenishing Cream 10ml which are great try me sizes and would be perfect for holidays - I'm really enjoying all three! (with this trio you get a voucher for £5 off a £20 spend for use within 30 days).


What are your favourites from Organic Trevarno?

No comments:

Post a Comment