Wednesday 29 November 2017

November: Lately I've been Loving


I'm a huge fan of Suki Tea and was delighted to find my favourite Peppermint at Earthy Portobello. I think this is the best peppermint tea ever made so I'm delighted to find it available locally!


I took part in the 7 days black n' white photos no explanation over on Facebook. This little knitted unicorn got a lot of comments I think people were worried I was swilling G&T's and Bourbon & Cokes before work..


I absolutely adore Bliss Botanicals and in particular their gorgeous Vanilla Rose Soy Wax Melts. They just feel like coming home for me. Cosy, heartwarming and they make me happy. See the shop HERE and my earlier review HERE.



New for Christmas from Beatitude is their gorgeous Limited Edition Christmas Comfort Candle* (£30 - 200g) which contains the essential oils in Comfort blend - geranium, clementine, lavender and eucalptus along with clove, cardamon and cinnamon for a festive treat. The blend is really beautiful and the candle has a good throw. Expect a fuller review shortly.







Every Tropic Skincare product I try I love. This Whipped Body Velvet (£28 - 200ml)** is just a delight. My dry winter skin is loving it. It melts instantly on contact with warm skin and is formulated with Madagascan rarabe butter and baobab oil and scented with mouthwatering Tahitian and Bourbon Vanilla extracts. It's one of my favourite bodycare products this year.




Being back at Heart of Midlothian FC after a spell away when the new Main Stand was getting built was a definite highlight of November. Our seats are way up at the top with a great view of the pitch.


And of course I was delighted to receive my JOIK Advent Calendar* from Love Lula not long now until the 1st!

What have you been loving this month?

*I put £57 toward the JOIK Advent Calendar from Love Lula the rest was paid for via my points from the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program in November. My post contains an affilate links.
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment