Saturday 18 November 2017

Latest in Beauty: Beauty Guru: Build Your Own Box

I'm a huge fan of Latest in Beauty and their "Build your Own Box". I choose "Beauty Guru" which is 9 products for £18 a month including p&p. (you can also choose 3 products for £9 per month or 6 products for £15 per month). Sign up HERE. I think this month is one of my favourite boxes.

So what did I pick? (oh and you also get a free sample or two).


WOW!


I'm a huge fan of Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist (15ml) and have picked this up again and again. I first tried it in 2013 (mini review) and no doubt it'll be a choice again!

I was pleased to see Tropic Skincare as a pick! I picked up a 5ml size of their fab Super Greens Nutrient Boost Serum. I've tried it before and loved it. See my review HERE.

Totally new to me brand is 58 Lifestyle and I picked a 50ml bottle of their Balancing Bath Oil which has notes of Green Mandarin, Geranium, Coriander, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang. There's also a code for 15% off any of their products (upon checking the website this bath oil normally costs £25!) A review will follow as the product looks and smells gorgeous!

I'm a huge fan of Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm and I picked up a generous 15g trial size.

From Aurelia Probiotic Skincare is their gorgeous Revitalise & Brighten Hand Cream 7ml. See my review HERE. If this is a pick I always pick it up as I love it so! (and these size are great for my handbag or in the desk drawer!)


The Natural Lipsticks from Burt's Bees are absolutely fantastic (these retail at £9.99 each). I've already got both these colours which I love - 501 Blush Basin and 523 Sunset Cruise (I've earmarked these ones for Christmas gifts!) Both are very wearable with long lasting colour.

Also from Burt's Bees is their Spring Splendour Lip Gloss which is in a pretty pink shade.  I'm a huge fan of PHB Ethical Beauty (I love their Organic Eyeliner in Brown). This Lip Crayon in Pink which is my final choice this month can be worn all over the lips or as a liner.


I also got some free samples:

Regenerate Advanced Toothpaste 14ml (I've tried this before and really liked it)
Urban Veda Turmeric+Botanics Radiance Replenishing Night Cream 2.5ml sachet
Philosophy Amazing Grace EdT 1.5ml vial
15% off code for 58 Lifestyle.

What do you think of my picks? Have you picked up a box lately?

1 comment:

  1. Such a bargain! I am loving the lippies, really nice wearable colours :) Xx

    ReplyDelete