Tuesday 10 January 2017

Shopping my Stash #84

It's January so it's got to be Shopping my Stash time! Here's what I've been reaching for:


Indie Lee COQ 10 Toner sample - I received this in my recent ABW A/W '16 Sampler Box. It's a product I'd used before and loved. Will be adding full size to the wishlist as it deeply refreshes and tones the skin.

From Cult Beauty's recent goody bag I received a full size Jouer Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick in Lychee which is a really pretty longlasting shade.

I got the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner minis via my YOU Beauty Box in December. I absolutely love them. They make my hair look and feel amazing. Definitely want full size soon!

Diptyque's Eau Rose roll on I've had for ages. It has a deep rosey scent and I love it. See my review HERE.

I'm a huge fan of Schmidt's Natural Deodorants (review). My favourite being Bergamot+Lime. Naturisimo have introduced a new one - Rose+Vanilla - and it's gorgeous! You can pick up a sample size or full size HERE.

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment