Thursday 19 January 2017

Red Ruby Rouge: Treasure Trove Beauty

I first discovered Red Ruby Rouge when I was searching for a UK stockist of Herbivore, the Seattle based niche brand. Red Ruby Rouge are based in Northern Ireland and sell beautiful hard to find beauty brands, jewellery, gifts, bags and clothes. Shipping to the UK is free and if you sign up to the newsletter you get money off voucher codes periodically.

I reviewed Herbivore's gorgeous Coco Rose Lip Polish (£17) HERE.


For Christmas I received their Coco Rose Body Polish (£24) - expect a review of this soon!


Another exciting find is Aster & Bay, who have now actually located to Edinburgh from USA. They are a natural unisex skincare company (and been on the wishlist for ages...) High quality plant ingredients are used and everything is handmade by Erin and Glen in small batches. All product are vegetarian with no preservatives, sls, parabens and phthalates, ingredients are ethically sourced and many are sourced in the UK.



I couldn't resist the very lovely Rosewater Mist (£25 - 100ml) (I had a voucher for 25% off as a newsletter subscriber last weekend - a great chase away the January blues offer!) and I can honestly say it's one of the nicest products I've ever tried! As well as smelling heavenly it is multi-tasking - use it as a toning mist, mist it through your hair for beachy rose scented waves, spray over your body (soothes sunburn) and you can also mix a small amount with facial serum for a light hydrating treatment.  I definitely want to try more from this brand!!


Have you used anything from these brands? Are you now tempted?

No comments:

Post a Comment