Thursday 29 December 2016

December Empties

I think this has been the smallest amount of empties this year!



Verso Night Cream with Retinol 8 15ml - this was nice to use. I'd maybe consider buying when my stash reduces a bit.

Weleda Arnica Muscle Soak Bath Milk 200ml - I simply love this soothing soak. See my review HERE. It's a product I pick up again and again as it simply works!

Molton Brown Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash 100ml - I'm absolutely addicted to this beautiful spicy handwash. See my review HERE. I've got a couple of bottles stashed away!

John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler 60ml - this is a staple. I've always got this in my stash. Leaves the hair feeling nourished and smooth. Will buy again soon!

Molton Brown Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel 30ml - I'd been wanting to try this range since trying out the perfume recently. It's really lovely and smells deeply of roses.

Bloomtown Botanicals The Meadow Pink Himalayan Bath Soak 285g** - I'm a huge fan of soaks in the bath and these salts are gorgeous. See my review HERE. I'll pick these up when my stash reduces.

Balm Balm Indulge Bath & Shower Oil 5ml* - lovely and made for a great relaxing soak. Would buy.

Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence 10ml* - this is really lovely. Perfect to use before bed. Full size is on the wishlist!

Rio Rosa Mosqueta Pure Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil 5ml* - love this! See my review HERE. Will buy full size when my stash reduces a bit.

What have you been using up this month?

*samples received as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the JMO detangler! Haven't been without it ever since I found it. Great for long knotty hair like mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the whole of the range. So good! x

      Delete
  2. Love the Weleda bath soak x

    ReplyDelete