Saturday 13 August 2016

Shopping My Stash #79

Having loved all the products I took on holiday it was nice to come home to a change!


I've been testing out a few products from Skincere*. The Eye Serum* (currently £11.24 for 15ml) is super gentle and absorbs instantly. It helps brighten the delicate eye area and helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The products are Fragrance Free, Dermatologically Tested, Hypoallergenic and free from Parabens and SLS.

I picked up this Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish as a magazine freebie this month. It's really lovely to use with just the right amount of "scrub". It's worth grabbing if you can as the 50ml size is worth a tenner.

I'm a huge fan of Antipodes and their Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream is just a delight. It deeply nourishes the skin leaving it feeling comfortable and moisturised. I mentioned it here.

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée 30ml an impulse buy which I just love. See my review here.

Finally, two Living Proof "full" mini Shampoo & Conditioner which are fantastic. I'll definitely buy full size. As well as smelling gorgeous the products transform fine flyaway hair giving it body and volume.

What have you been reaching for this week?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment