Thursday 25 August 2016

August: Lately I've Been Loving

So many, many August loves..

Look out for a fuller Summer Holiday (food) post shortly - you can see an edited version HERE. I had a great time!



I had to pick up a few souvenirs of course (this little wooden house ornament was only £12.95!) Love it! As well as some tea, some Cornish Pastis and some candles..





When I came back from holidays I bought the fabulous Vetiver Insolent by Miller Harris which is just gorgeous. Expect a full review soon.


Meeting Denzil Meyrick at the Book Festival and catching up with Judith (who I'd not seen since school!) was fun. Great to get a signed copy and shake hands with the man himself! You can buy the books from Amazon.



Stopping by the Urban Reivers pop-up shop in George Street and picking up the scent created by founder and author, Sara Sheridan and Sarah from at 4160Tuesdays called Damn Rebel Bitches (like I needed more perfume but I couldn't resist!) It's a stunning blend with Blood Oranges, Hazelnut, Pink Peppercorn, Clary Sage and Malt. Packaging is also exquisite - the bottle comes in a linen bag in a beautiful branded box.  Pick yours up at the shop until the end of August or online - you won't regret it!







What have you been loving in August?

No comments:

Post a Comment