Happy New Year all! I never normally make resolutions as I never keep them. I do have a few things I want to do this year:
1. I'm taking part in #NoBuyJanuary again this year. I've got lots of lovely beauty products to use from Christmas and some sales buys and a month is so do-able. I recently lasted 71 days on a spending ban so I know I can do it!
2. I'm going to try and cut back on my wine & G&T intake this month. We have a few things in the calendar where I know I'll have a drink of two but the rest of the month is #DryJanuary which will also help kick-start the diet.
3. Lose weight this year (at least 2st) I've picked up Joe Wicks - The Body Coach's Book to try and help me do this.
I'm also looking forward to incorporating Minvita's Baobab Superfruit Powder* into my diet in smoothies and juices.
4. Use up more make up - I have more skincare/bodycare items in my stash but I'd love to use some of my make up especially a lipstick or two.
5. I'm looking into opening an online natural beauty store part time. It's been a dream for a while.
Do you make NY resolutions and can you keep them?