Sunday 10 January 2016

Bath & Unwind: Beauty Bag with At Home & Tess Daly

As you'll guess the January spending ban is well and truly over! I'm not feeling too guilty as I did recently last 71 days on one.

I was browsing Bath & Unwind for Eye of Horus Goddess Eye Pencil (£15) as I finished my favourite Charcoal one last month. I spotted a fantastic beauty bag offer with At Home & Tess Daly which is stuffed full of goodies (including that eye pencil in my favourite shade).  Costing £29.99 and worth £100 it was too good to miss!

The products are presented in a white Bath & Unwind branded bag and inside is:



Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil - Charcoal (£15)
Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute 50ml (£25)
Elemental Herbology Grapefruit & Mandarin Body Wash 100ml
Bathing Beauty Balaclava Protective Face Salve 15ml (£9)
Arran Aromatics mini Scented Candle 5cl in Jasmine & Philadelphus
Korres Citrus Shower Gel 50ml 
Dr Hauschka Hand Cream 10ml (£3)
Badger Tangerine Breeze Lip Balm (£1.99)
Kneipp Balancing Lavender Herbal Bath 10ml sachet
Guam Britannia Dren sachet (for water retention)

I also got sent a REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial 2ml sachet.

If this sort of beauty bag purchase interests you sign up to the newsletter to be kept informed of offers. See HERE.

1 comment: