Sunday 24 August 2014

Love Lula Wishlist

Love Lula have recently added a lot more brands to their website and I've seen loads of things I want to buy (after payday).  Here are some of the things on my wishlist:


Cecila Wong Anti-Ageing Rose Serum Spray (120ml - £30) - this looks so amazing! I love anything rose scented and this serum spray will plump up the skin, leaving it firmed, brightened and radiant.



Another gorgeous sounding rose product I must have is Alteya Organics Bulgarian Rose Hair Treatment (50ml - £27.60) - this is great for dry, damaged and colour treated hair.  A blend of organic butters and oils and scented with rose oil. It has many uses - you can use it daily, pre-shampoo or for deep conditioning - I love a multi-use product.




JOIK Grapefruit and Mandarin Body Lotion with Carrot Oi (150ml - £14) - I've just bought their White Chocolate Bath Truffles which look divine. Looking forward to trying more from this new to me brand.  The body lotion is a best seller.  It contains shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, carrot oil and natural Vitamin E with citrus essential oils. It also makes a great aftersun.




oh-lief Natural Olive Body Wax - Grapefruit (110g - £20.99) - massage this uplifting scented body wax onto dry skin areas. I've seen this brand around the blogging world for ages - so great it is now available in the UK.


Onnen Organic Coconut Oil Glycerine Cleanser with Damask Rose (100ml - £12) - a gentle cleanser scented with Damask rose. Palm oil free ethical skincare handmade in Wales.

What's on your Love Lula wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. the Alteya Organics hair treatment sounds interesting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOIK is really great. It is new in UK, but very popular in Estonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Sandra don't tempt me ;) too many good things on Love Lula haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! Loads of new to me brands - exciting! x

      Delete