Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Closer Look: Shampoo & Conditioner

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. These are my current Shampoos and rinse out Conditioners in my stash.




NHP Natural Haircare Programme Nourish Hair Bath 250ml* and Nourish Hair Mask 300ml* - these are really nice products.  See my review here. Ones I'd definitely consider buying.

The Body Deli Living Hair Sprouted Mineral Greens Shampoo* & Conditioner* both 8oz - simply love these and will definitely buy when I run out.  See my review here.



EVOLVh Ultra Shine Moisture Shampoo* & Conditioner* both 75ml - these came in June's Petit Vour Beauty Box*. A brand I hadn't heard of before. These are Vegan, Gluten and Paraben free.  Handy size for travel and try me. Love how shiny and smooth they leave my hair looking and feeling.

John Masters Organics Lavender & Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair 30ml - this came in July's Love Lula Beauty Box. Huge fan of this brand and enjoying using this shampoo - in fact I've love every hair product I've tried.

Holy Lama Shampoo & Conditioner both 30ml - these came in July's Souk Souk Beauty Box. I've still to try these.



Redken Nature's Rescue Refreshing Detox Shampoo 200ml - I love this shampoo for getting rid of styling product build up and use it once a week. See my review here.

Palmers Coconut Repairing Shampoo 400ml and Conditioner 250ml - deliciously coconut scented products. Love that the shampoo is bigger than the conditioner as I always tend to finish shampoo before conditioner. See my review here.

Have you used any of these?  What's your favourite Shampoo & Conditioner?

Here are the links to previous Closer Look posts:

4 comments:

  1. Wow huge stash! I love John Masters too, especially the Neroli Citrus detangler! I really want to try the Body Deli shampoo & conditioner they sound amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the detangler too! You will love them. x

      Delete
  2. NHP is the best, especially in hot weather as it reduces frizz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it! Especially the scent x

      Delete