Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mio Workout Wonder Invigorating Muscle Motivating Gel 30ml

After a morning gardening on Sunday (lots of bending and stretching) I decided to reach for Mio's Workout Wonder. I received this in my recent Cult Beauty GWP and it's fabulous!  I'll definitely buy this when my sample size runs out (£21 for 100ml).



You can use this pre and post exercise and Mio says it's an "energy shot for your muscles".

The light cream/gel absorbs quickly reviving, energising and cooling muscles instantly and easing aches and pains.  It is also great to use after a hard day at the office! It smells lovely too! Ingredients include menthol, V-Tonic TM, Arnica, Horse Chestnut, Murumuru Butter, Spearmint and natural Magnesium.

Massage one or two pumps onto legs, back, neck and shoulders in need of some TLC - you will feel it working within a few minutes.

Free from parabens, petroleum, synthetic fragrances and colours, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phalates.

And a gardening update...

I've put my seeds in at my veggie plot but not much has come through yet apart from the start of some potatoes, little beetroot and lettuce seedling and I've just planted two courgette plants I grew from seed on my kitchen windowsill.  I've also added to my herb garden (and the weeding never ends..) Looking forward to some nice home grown produce again this summer.



See more details on Mio's range here
Follow on Twitter @MioSkincare

12 comments:

  1. What a great looking product! I definitely need an energy shot before a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 14, 2014

    I like the sound of this a lot. I've been doing a lot of gardening too and feel about 110 in terms of aches! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I try to have a hot bath straight after gardening due to aches and pains. This helps tremendously! x

      Delete
  3. That product sounds like it does wonders, will definitely be having a look at it and I can't wait to see how the veggies do x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab! Thanks, going into my third growing season :) x

      Delete
  4. Ooh I think I need some of this for before and after my bootcamp sessions! My calves and shins have been aching recently from the high impact sessions and this sounds like it would be great to use before to stop my legs from aching whilst doing the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect for before/after bootcamp! x

      Delete
  5. This sounds amazing. I've been looking for a product like this for ages. Would be great after my long runs and I've recently started Insanity again. Thanks for sharing.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love this. I'd say it would be perfect for runners x

      Delete
  6. Sounds really good. I am looking for something for my legs after long runs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really makes a huge difference! Sure you'd love it x

    ReplyDelete