Monday 26 May 2014

Cult Beauty Wishlist #2

I did my first Cult Beauty Wishlist back in November last year - here's my latest wants!



Erno Laszlo Introductory Cleansing Duo (£24.50) - I recently tried the pre-cleansing oil and simply adored it. I've heard great things about the cleansing bar. This is a perfect little try me set.



Laboratory Perfumes Gorse EDT (£55) - I recently tried a sample of this via Roullier White and I adore this coconut, citrus green scent.  A bottle will be mine - and soon!


Therapie Awaken Skin Rehab Scrub (£28) - a new Therapie product! It sounds amazing! A powder which you massage into dampened skin which melts away dead skin cells, refreshes and regenerates the skin. It also comes in a 30g size which is £8.



Lea Journo Hair Care range (£10 upwards) - an exciting new hair care range which contains French Plum Oil. The range of products sound gorgeous. I'm tempted by Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner and the Revive French Plum Oil.



Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (£32) - this popped up via an email recently and I thought it sounded right up my street!



Costes Bath Flakes (£21 - 10 x 10g) - I've wanted to try these for like..ages! Hotel Costes is where the world's top fashionistas stay during Paris Fashion week. A spicy woody scent with a touch of rose.

What's on your Cult Beauty Wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh now I want that Therapie Scrub, you are such an enabler, gotta love a bit of Cult Beauty Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! It comes in an affordable £8 size x

      Delete
  2. There is so much on Cult Beauty that I want, it's a dangerous website!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm waiting for their next GWP x

      Delete
  3. The Peter Thomas Roth mask sounds gorgeous! I try not to look on Cult Beauty too much, it's a dangerous site haha.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I've never heard of any of these brands, but some of the products do sound great, especially the gel mask! x

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you like what you see on the Cult Beauty site, it's really gratifying to read your comments as that is exactly what we want to inspire in people. The Awaken scrub is lovely, I've never tried a dry scrub before, you can mix it with the Boost Shower gel for a more gentle scrub, but I really like the effects of this dry formula as it leaves my skin super-smooth afterwards. Michelle Roques O'Neil is a GENIUS!!

    It takes a little bit of time to work out how to use Awaken without pouring it all over the bath but the best way to do this is a small amount and a section at a time (arm, leg, tummy). It smells lovely too.

    Best wishes, Alexia (co-founder Cult Beauty) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! It's one of my favourite beauty shopping sites - the range of brands and products available is fantastic. Think the speed of delivery and customer service is fab too. Thanks for the tips on the Awaken scrub - all really helpful x

      Delete