Friday 21 September 2012

September Wants

I've got an expensive list of September wants!

Since trying Sarah Chapman's Overnight Facial as a sample recently I'm really keen to try more products from the range.


Tom Ford Cafe Rose EDP - 50ml - £135 - with notes of rose and spice.  I so love Tom Ford Santal Blush.  To be honest I don't think there is a Tom Ford scent I haven't liked!



Fresh mini Lip Balm set - this is a Christmas gift set which will retail at £36 - you can get mail order over the telephone if you can't get instore to Marylebone High Street in London.  I first saw this gift on Make up Savvy's blog.


The whole of the Aerin Collection at Estee Lauder - gorgeous!  You can view the range here.  As there is a GWP deal starting on 27 September at Harvey Nichols - I may be tempted!



What's on your wishlist?

14 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the Sarah Chapman range since seeing the first demo on QVC! They look great, although not sure they'd suit my skin type x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to pick up some and a QVC set is probably the cheapest way to buy. x

      Delete
  2. I love the Fresh lip balms! I also want all of that Estee Lauder collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I know its absolutely gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. I really want that lip balm set too! I've heard so many great things about those Fresh balms but have yet to try them out x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balms are gorgeous! Very tempted by this set :) x

      Delete
  4. Great wishlist, the Estee Lauder collection looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks. I know I fancy one of everything ha I can wish! x

      Delete
  5. I want that Sugar Lip Balm set too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mini Fresh set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial - I've tried some of her other products and reviewed them here:

    http://lottys-luxuries.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/sarah-chapman-skinesis-skincare-review.html

    The Exfoliation Booster is my favourite! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete