Thursday 5 July 2012

More Magazine Freebies - Glamour & InStyle


Glamour magazine are giving away a choice of 4 Balance Me trial sizes.  I picked up two of the pure skin face wash (50ml) - I love it! and one face moisturiser (20ml).  The others on offer are eye cream and lip balm.



The Instyle freebies you have to take the magazine page instore.  The Giorgio Armani Mascara worth £7 and a trio-shade lipstick sample card (and a complimentary eye make up consultation) can be picked up between 1 July - 5 August while stocks last at selected stores.

The Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Foam (30ml) also worth £7 can be picked up at selected House of Fraser, John Lewis, Boots, Fenwick and Harrods.  Available from 5th July - 2nd August while stocks last.

For 20% off Elemis use INSTYLE20 at Time to Spa and for 10% off Benefit use code AUGUSTSTYLE at checkout.  

Great offers but I much prefer getting my freebie stuck to the front of the magazine!  Have you picked up any of these?

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to pick all of these up this weekend! :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather have the freebie with the mag too. The thought of having to go into town to get it puts me off, knowing my luck there wouldnt be any stock left. I got the Balance Me face wash & eye cream and the REN kit with Red mag. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know I'll just not get round to it. I got the REN too :) The NEOM hand cream is fab too x

      Delete
  3. I picked up my copy of Glamour this morning; I have the moisturiser and I can't wait to try it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm looking forward to trying it too x

      Delete
  4. hhmm may go for glamour as they will be good for taking on hols :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I'm seeing all this awesome magazine and goodies on blogs and IG- American magazine need to follow this trend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got all the Glamour magazine freebies! The free st tropez gradual tanner with Elle, avon mascara with marie claire, the free missguided polish with cosmo and the free hand cream with bazzar! I get a little tad excited with these freebies! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love the NEOM hand cream - might have to buy another magazine! Didn't fancy the Avon mascara but great freebie. Next month Elle has free Jemma Kidd eyeliner in three shades x

      Delete
  7. AnonymousJuly 06, 2012

    See I went with Elle for the St Tropez GWP, and Glamour for the Balance Me face wash. Aren't the GWPs with the magazines great these days!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the magazine freebies! The NEOM hand cream is pretty good too! x

      Delete