Sunday 4 March 2012

RMK Cleansing Oil


This cleansing oil sachet came in Joliebox.  I didn't receive this but got the alternative (Kimia).  I got two as extras in a swap from Nardine and Emma.  I was so thrilled as I love it so much! - thank you.  Thanks also to Wendy at Beauty Box Swaps for sending me two in as swap - I was only expecting one!

Retails at £29 for 175ml at Look Fantastic.  Contains Apricot and Almond Oil to keep skin soft and scented with damask rose and mint - the mint scent is the most prominent.

This is the best oil cleanser I have ever used.  It makes skin look and feel amazing. It is said to "melt the oil based sebum clogged in your pores that lead to whiteheads, blackheads or even acne" - sounds gross but leave skin so refreshed and clean.

This is going on my "wants" list.  Skin looks brighter and fresher, clean and in great condition.  

I have found a sachet lasts four uses. To use, apply to dry face and then add water to emulsify then rinse.  Found it very effective at removing waterproof mascara.  Have you tried this product?

21 comments:

  1. This sounds quite good! I didn't get it though and have yet to use the Kimia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice just a bit hard to manage in a sachet! x

      Delete
  2. I got this, and loved it. However, I applied mine to dry face, then left it on, let it sink in, then applied my make up. It made my make up glide on effortlessly and look absolutely flawless.

    I didn't realize you where suppose to wash it off. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like it worked well the way you used it :) x

      Delete
  3. Ooh this sounds great, bit beyond my budget though I think!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but it would last probably all year as you only need a tiny bit x

      Delete
  4. I've never used oil as a cleanser before but this sounds great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really works and smells so good! x

      Delete
  5. I received this in my jolie box but haven't tried it yet. Going to give it a go later on your recommendation!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of cleansing oil before but it sounds good :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it NUDE skincare and shu uemura also do one x

      Delete
  7. Sounds really good. I use cleansing oils as I find they're the best thing for sensitive skin, I'll be sure to try this one. Check out my give away if you get chance. It's a big one. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. I'll check out your give away x

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard this product but really sounds interesting to me. I think cleansing oil is good to my skin bcoz i have a pretty dry skin.. sachet is really good to carry everywhere on trip- have a good sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend. I know I love sachets for travel, you too enjoy the rest of your Sunday x

      Delete
  9. So glad my little sachet went to somone who loves it :)

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete