Monday 12 March 2012

Harvey Nichols GWP

I knew I wouldn't be able to resist!


I picked up the GWP at Harvey Nichols today.  I first mentioned this offer here.  There was also a Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter (50ml) included but I gave this to my colleague because she loved it (she gave me the samples last week).  Do you think you will get this gift?


Included (all generous sample size apart from full size Butter London Nail Colour)


Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer 
Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipgloss
Trish McEvoy Eye Base - Bare
Butter London Nail Colour
YSL Shocking Mascara
Clarins Hydra Quench Serum
Bliss Orange & Black Pepper Body Butter
Lancome Visionnaire Serum
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil
Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream
ESPA 24-hr Replenishing Moisturiser
Eve Lom 5ml Cleanser sachet and muslin cloth
Eau de Chloe mini


You can also shop online to be eligible for the gift - follow this link.

18 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I Love the bag it all comes in! How long is the offer running for?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so cute! While stocks last, and you can order online! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link, I didn't think this was going to be available online, however I am going to resist as there's nothing I 'need' from HN! There are some nice samples though and I like the nail polish shade you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so controlled! ;) I had to hide it from hubby! x

      Delete
  3. wow, nice stuff...happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing stuff! I really love that Elemis handcream too. Great deal if you had to stock up on your beauty products! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hand cream is lush! I picked up a little something for my Easter giveaway! x

      Delete
  5. Im sooooo tempted. That's not a good thing :(
    What colour is the bare minerals gloss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great gift! Its a sort of berry shade - very wearable and feels lovely on the lips. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) I really want to try this and also the LM radiance primer. I was considering picking up a couple of foundation on the website but they have such limited shade colours... bummer!

      Delete
  6. Wow lovely products I tried 2 of the mentioned products i.e the primmer and muslin cloths liked both products and would purchase them again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab! The primer looks great - gonna try it this morning and the muslin cloth looks great quality. Also nice to try some things I've not tried before x

      Delete
  7. What an amazing looking pack! And I love the bag! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything! The bag is really cute too x

      Delete