Friday, 7 October 2011

Feel Unique Beauty Box - October

I'm loving my first Feel Unique Beauty Box it's fab!


It comes in a normal brown mailing box, inside is a mini black box, there is a small ribbon on the side of the box which you pull to open the box up!

Wow! I'm impressed with the contents!  This box costs £9.95 per month including postage!

This selection is "Pre-Winter Warmers" perfect to ease those pre-winter blues..

The enclosed card gives details on each of the five products and a code for 10% off valid until 31st October.

I am especially excited by Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm which is a full size product and retails at £10.35!  It says it transforms hair into silky, glossy fluid perfection!  Can't wait to try!

I love Bliss products generally, so finding a 60ml Fabulous Foaming Face Wash was great. A two-in-one oil free exfoliating face wash for all skin types containing rosehip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile.

India Hicks Island Living Hand Cream a 25g size is also included.  With shea butter, spider lily, jasmine, sea accords, macadamia nut oil and aloe smooths the hands.  Looking forward to trying this also.

There is also a 10ml Caudalie Radiance Day Fluid which ensures a glowing complexion all day long!  I am also looking forward to trying this.

Orly Nail Polish in Lola, a mini nail polish (5.3ml), lovely shade but bit too bright for me!  Will probably try and swap on "Beauty Box Swaps" on Facebook.

Finally, a 2ml carded vial of Burberry Body EDP which is gorgeous!  Fruity, floral and woody - love it!

Loving the Feel Unique box.




4 comments:

  1. it looks really good, i have seen sooo many of these beauty box's and i dont know which one to buy ahhhh;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its a hard choice! I'm still tempted by giving GlossyBox and Carmine a try - but 5 boxes is too much! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so much better than Glossy box which I just unsubscribed to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tali, I was really pleased with this box - it was all stuff I could use. x

    ReplyDelete